2010 Nastia Liukin Cup:
Also competing at the 2010 Nastia Liukin Cup? Future 2012 Olympic all-around champion Gabby Douglas. Douglas ended up fourth all-around.
Junior National Champ:
It's tough to be the junior national champ in an Olympic year, because a gymnast, already close to the top of her game, must wait another four years before getting an Olympic opportunity. But the two previous Olympic-year junior champions, Jordyn Wieber (2008) and Nastia Liukin (2004) have gone on to excel at the Olympics four years later. Priessman has the talent to do the same, and will be looked upon as a world team contender and potential senior national all-around champion in 2013.
Priessman competes an Amanar vault.
Priessman started gymnastics at age five and has trained her entire career at Cincinnati Gymnastics Academy. She is coached by Mary Lee Tracy, former coach of 1996 Olympic gold medalists Amanda Borden and Jaycie Phelps. Priessman names vault as her favorite gymnastics event, and says her favorite gymnast is 2008 Olympic all-around champ Nastia Liukin. Priessman's Twitter account is @lpriessman2015, her Facebook fan page is here and her official website is gym-style.com/lexie.
- 2012 City of Jesolo Trophy, Jesolo, Italy - 1st-Team, AA, VT; 2nd-UB; 3rd-FX (Jr. Div.)
- 2012 Kellogg's Pacific Rim Championships, Everett, Wash. - 1st-Team, VT; 2nd-AA; 4th-UB; 6th-BB (Jr. Div.)
- 2011 Japan Junior International, Yokohama, Japan - 1st-AA, VT, UB, FX; 7th-BB
- 2011 City of Jesolo Trophy, Jesolo, Italy - 1st-Team, VT; 4th-AA, FX; 5th-UB (Jr. Div.)
- 2012 Visa Championships, St. Louis, Mo. - 1st-AA, FX; 2nd-VT, UB (Jr. Div.)
- 2012 Secret U.S. Classic, Chicago, Ill. - 1st-FX; 3rd-BB(T); 4th-AA; 5th-UB; 6th-VT (Jr. Div.)
- 2011 Visa Championships, Saint Paul, Minn. - 1st-VT; 2nd-FX; 4th-AA; 7th-UB(T) (Jr. Div.)
- 2011 CoverGirl Classic, Chicago, Ill. - 1st-VT; 2nd-AA, FX; 3rd-BB; 8th-UB(T) (Jr. Div.)
- 2010 Visa Championships, Hartford, Conn. - 2nd-VT; 7th-FX (Jr. Div.)
- 2010 CoverGirl Classic, Chicago, Ill. - 2nd-VT(T); 6th-AA, FX; 8th-UB (Jr. Div.)
- 2010 Nastia Liukin Supergirl Cup, Worcester, Mass. - 1st-AA