another gymnastics leotards site
- I wanted to let everyone know about Gymnasticsleotards4u.com Their leotard are very reasonably priced and they do not have overpriced shipping. They are quality leotards that girls love because they are wedgie-resistant. The website is: http://gymnasticsleotards4u.com
- —Guest Kim Murphy
- I recently purchased some gymnastics leotards from 'Getleotards' at http://getleotards.com They are an online store that have loads of brand name leotards from Moreau, Snowflake, and Destira, and also sell pre used leos (mostly GK) that are in great condition-good for both practice and competition. You might want to check this store out if you're looking for gymnastics or dance apparel.
- Definitely http://www.jagwearleos.com/ For sure my favorite supplier. I would never go to another place, even though they are a bit expensive.
- —Guest Bianca Drumea
Cheap and Fun!
- You guys need to realize these are gymnastics LEOTARDS, they aren't comfortable... I LOVE Melody Leotards.. They aren't very "popular" but they should be! They look way similar to GK, Snow Flake, and Alpha Factor Leotards.. But are close to 20$ cheaper! My favorite thing about these is that you pick a leo, then you get chose the colors! Its so fun! Have you seen the leo you love but it want it in pink instead of blue? Or orange instead of green? Well at Melody its completely your choice! They often get new leotards too.. :) http://www.melodyleotards.com/
- —Guest gymnast106
- My opinion for leotards is for www.dancewearsolutions.com.
- —Guest shooting-gymnast
- I have found a great source at leotardcity.com. They have very reasonably priced leotards (many for $19.99) and are a small business that is willing to work with you if your child doesn't fit the standard sizes. I agree that girth is most important measurement. And they have very specific size charts for different styles of leotards. Also available in LOTS of different colors and patterns. They also make matching shorts and scrunchies - my daughter just loves them!
- —Guest Erica
- The best leos I've found are 5A leotards. They fit perfectly and never ride up or show panties (which my little one hates). And my daughter gets to design it the way she wants.
- —Guest Aryana
Favorite leotard brand
- I love Alpha Factor leotards on my daughter. They get my #1 vote.
- —Guest Lori
Leotards: Best quality, best price
- Melody leotards is a great site. They don't have the widest selection, but they have a nice variety. Their leos fit great (as good or better than GK), are relatively affordable and are customizable for no extra charge. Discount leotards also has some good leos from a variety of manufactures (snowflake, GK, alpha factor, motionwear, ect.) though the prices aren't all that discounted. My favorite site is Ebay which has highly unique leos for very affordable prices, and if you aren't comfortable buying used they do have quite a few new with tags leos though these are usually more expensive. Still affordable though.
- —Guest Charity
Marinalinn's Gym Apparel
- I recommend Marinalinn's Gym Apparel. They are fully lined with 100% cotton, very beautiful designs, extremely comfortable and very good prices!
- I personally like GK. Yes, they are pricey, but they fit well and I always can count on them to have good quality. I own only GK leotards -- they are my favorite.
- —Guest eatsleepgymnastics
The best place to buy a leotard
- The best place to buy a leotard is www.actionrhythmics.com. They sell leotards for different sports, levels, and budgets.
- —Guest Maria
- I love We Love Colors leotards because they fit all three of my gymnasts, ages 5, 9, and 14. The quality is great -- I can wash them over and over again without wear and tear. Plus they have every color under the sun. www.welovecolors.com
- —Guest Stephanie C.
- I love Snowflake Leotards... especially if you get the "Grab Bag" leotards. You never know what it will look like, but we have never been disappointed. Their leotards are just as good as GK (which I only buy on eBay- usually used). Just remember that gymnasts grow, so you may want to order a size up if the girth is close. I also just found a website a little bit ago (http://www.gymdigs.com/home) where for as little as $25, you can design a basic velvet tank leotard just for your gymnast (you input their measurements and pick the color). They have other options that add to the cost, but you can also get a leotard that is perfect- especially if your gymnast falls out of the normal size range (too thin, too thick, too long in the torso, too short in the torso, big hips, no hips, etc.).
- —Guest raenndrops
Leotards for My Toddler Gymnast
- My 6 year daughter just started doing gymnastics this year and her very first leotard was purchased at Target for 16.99! We ordered other leotards from different companies but most have given her "wedgies". (I paid as high as $60.00). And nothing compared to the one from Target. It has lasted us awhile now.
- —Guest mama mia