From the article: Motivational Quotes for Gymnasts -- from Famous Gymnasts
Gymnasts -- share what you love best about gymnastics. Is it learning new skills? Competing? Being a part of a team? Tell us why you do the sport. Tell Us
- I love gymnastics and without doing it everyday I go bonkers. And plus all the things you can do are epic!!
- —Guest Matt
To all you "old" gymnasts out there
- I normally don't post anything on the web, but when I saw this I thought it was so cool, I couldn't resist. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who started doing gymnastics really late, and I do feel a little bit sad when I see how good other girls my age are. I started doing gymnastics at the age of 13 with no previous experience... I couldn't even do a handstand. I just turned 15, I'm still not great (level 3), but I have come so far, and learned so much from gymnastics. I am so grateful for the lessons that it has taught me, the lessons that apply outside the gym too. It is such an underrated sport! People think it's not hard, but you have to practice so much and give your 110% to every single practice. And that is what I love about gymnastics. I love the fact that you come home worn out everyday, and slip into bed exhausted because you have pushed yourself so hard but with a contented smile on your face because you have achieved something new.
- —Guest Anon
- I love it because it is give the gymnast more Self-confidence and Courage It also shows the ability of the body to do more than it seems
- —Guest Tasneem
- Gymnastics is my life and I literally couldn't live without it. And of course my mom is a gym mom so all she wants is the BEST. She makes me take ballet to strengthen me. I used to dance and do gymnastics else were but now I have a new gym with a ballet studio attached!! I have so many new tricks I love. My mom says I am so artistic when I do my full. I love it all. Try it some time you could be amazed with the amazing sport!(:
- —Guest Kayla
- I get to go to the gym everyday and do really cool tricks and hang with my best friends at the same time. I love the feeling when you get to compete because u get anxious and nervous but then when its over u just get a great feeling.
- —Guest Kiki
i love it
- i love gymnastics because it teaches me not to give up when im in a pickle, you have to keep trying
- —Guest chassie
Love for the sport
- iit's a way to escape from reality and all the drama in my life
- —Guest Gymnast
why i love gymastics
- The reason I love gymnastics is because I'm a whole new person when I'm up in the bars and on beam and vault and I also injoy when I compete with others
- —Guest paola
I love gymnastics because
- It makes me feel like I'm free and I can flip and tumble everywhere. I also love it because I can meet new people and their personalities! There's so many different reasons why people love gymnastics but this is mine.
- —Guest Lovegymnastics
I love gymnastics because...
- There are so many ways you can do gymnastics. You can just be a recreational gymnast or be a competitive gymnast, you can be any level, a rhythmic gymnast, artistic gymnast, or just do tumbling, etc. And for each type, there are so many requirements, and even more options. And if you set your mind to any type, then you just set a goal. And if you achieve the goal, it feels amazing. It may end, and sometimes things may stop you, but while you're achieving these goals, you're having fun, getting exercise, and learning values that you will use for the rest of your life.
- —Guest addictedtogym
- I love Gymnatics because it is so fun. I make new friends. I learn how to do stuff. And it is so amazing. I dont know why i didnt start when i was 6!
- —Guest katie
- I do gymnastics becuse I can always do better and learn new things and it is the greatest sport ever so I am confused why more people don't do it
- —Guest Mina
I love gymnast because ⬇
- Beacause it give me a chance to fly in the air and do backtucks and back handspring and I get to hang out with me friend most of all I get to show the really ME!!!!!!
- —Guest Level5gymnast
Gymnastics is fun
- Gymnastics is fun you get to meet new people you get to go to meets you get to exersice it might get tough at times trust me I know but u just have to keep on going I'm a level 5 gymnast and I practice 4 days a week and my coach is kinda mean sooo I know how you feel
- —Guest Level5gymnast
Never too late!
- I started gymnastics at age 30 having never done it before. Progress is slow and difficult but I love every second. It makes me feel like a kid again. I get a huge sense of achievement every time I master something new.
- —Guest Paul
1-15 of 46Next