- You can be good for what you do but you can be great for being your self
- —Guest Stacey
Late starter dreamer gymnast
- If you think its impossible, it probably is; if it is impossible and you think its not, its not
- —Guest Nina
- If you hurt yourself and you get scared close your eyes and picture yourself doing the skill and open your eyes and you will feel better about doing it .
- —Guest Livi Sands
Inspirational Gymnastics Quote
- "Winning is not giving up when others would.". I love this quote and i have been able to apply it to all aspects of my life :)
- —Guest gymjes
- "Wake up every morning, knowing that today is a new day and only you can determine the outcome. So dream big. Accept the challenge. And NEVER look back..."
- —Guest Nicola Skipp (gymnast, level4 11 years )
- When you're feeling down because your body hurts When your hands are torn and your muscles ache When the beam's so high and you feel you'll fall When you feel you can't and want to stop it all When the spring floor feels like concrete When you feel you're spent and can't compete And the bars, they seem so wide apart And vaulting now is not in your heart When all of this makes you feel like the pits It's time to relax and think a bit Of the hours and hours of hard work put in It's time to collect the dividend You know why you're here, what it's all about You know there's no time at all for self-doubt So get up, with both your body and your mind And keep it going because you're going to find... YOU CAN...you can do it with a little more grit
- —Guest Darriane Morley
- Perfection is unattainable, but if we strive for it, we'll get close enough.
- —Guest believengym
- Don't let fear stop you...Throw your heart over the fence (or bars) and the rest will follow.
- —Guest Sophia H. Level 10
- Don't tell me what you think I can do, tell me what you think I can't and I will do it anyways...
- —Guest Francisco Ovalle
- "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit."
- —Guest Kelly Roth
- That which you persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing has changed, but your ability to do has increased! ~Heber J. Grant
- —Guest Natalie
- how can (I) stay on the ground when i was born to (FLY)?
- —Guest Yehhhhh:)
- Waves are inspiring not because they rise and fall, but because each time they fall they never fail to rise again.
- —Guest Margaret
IT'S YOU NOT THEM
- "don't let what they do get in the way of what you do, because what you do is what really mmatters!"
- —Guest gymnast0120
- "Fate loves the fearless... The bottom line is you can't be afraid to fail." --unknown
- —Guest Tani