Famous Inspirational Quote
- I am building a fire, and every day I train, I add more fuel. At just the right moment, I light the match. -- Mia Hamm
- —Guest Mia Hamm fan
- I always liked this one a lot:
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
- —Guest leslie
- I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
- Thomas A. Edison
- —Guest Henry t.
- Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records. -William A. Ward
- —Guest gymnast
- "There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between."
- —Guest Sarah
- I love this one, but I don't know who said it:
"Someone said it couldn't be done. It wasn't me!"
- —Guest Madeline Barry
- "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" -Eleanor Roosevelt
It always makes me feel more confident!
- —Guest gymfan
- Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it!
- —Guest matty
- "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." Edgar Allen Poe
- —Guest Janice
- When I'm learning a new skill in gymnastics and I'm scared of coach always says!" It's only a fear until you face it " which is true
- —Guest Erin
life is a book
- Don't live in the past, thinking about the wrongs and mistakes you have made. Think of your life as a book, close one chapter and open another. Forget about your past and focus on your future. ~never give up.
- —Guest Amy rainbow
- "A trophy carries dust. Memories last forever." -Mary Lou Retton
- —Guest Sammi
- Work at it, do it, earn it. Just keep that in your head and you will go far.
- —Guest Bob
Don't look back
- Don't focus on how you've failed. Focus on how you have succeeded.
- —Guest Gym girl
- "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% persperation." - Thomas Edison
- —Guest Guest oriana